If you care for others without a second thought and are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better, then take your career to the next level by joining the team as a Deputy Ward Manager at Thornford Park Hospital
As a Deputy Ward Manager, you will have previous experience in a similar setting as a Nurse, and have excellent knowledge in healthcare and managing people. You will be leading the nursing team and coordinating the wards to ensure procedures are being followed and a safe environment is maintained.
You will have the responsibility of organising shifts, on call rotas and managing the ward budgets. As an integral member of the team, you will offer your peers on-going guidance and training to ensure they have the necessary support system and skillset.
Your career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.?
It’s a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like
- Managing and training of junior and nurse staff
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their implementation
- Lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
To be successful in this role, you will:
- To be a qualified RMN/RNLD/RGN
- Experience of working similar environment
- Relevant sufficient post registration experience.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £35,172 + £2200 Location + £1000 Forensic allowance
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'