Our client provides world-class warehousing fulfilment and contact centre solutions across the UK, delivering great experiences to our clients and their customers. They are constantly on the lookout for innovative and progressive ways of delivering our services and when it comes to flexibility and innovation, our clients know we're the best.
This position is 40 hours per week, any 5 days out of 7. The salary for this role is to be disclosed at interview but is very competitive with eligibility to join the company pension scheme after successful completion of the probationary period. The position attracts 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Areas of responsibility and skills/experience for the role are:Key areas of responsibilities
- Design and deliver high quality blended training courses on an individual and group basis and at all levels. Work with stakeholders and the Training and Quality Manager to develop specific training programmes fulfilling their requirements, and maintaining the company's quality standards
- Work with the Training and Quality Manager to design and oversea a comprehensive quality and feedback process
- Assist and advise on the development of all staff to promote engagement and internal advancement
- Keep a clear, concise record of training and development to help both the internal process and also to demonstrate to external parties when required
- Ad-Hoc reasonable duties as requested by line manager
- Assist with the training and development of an accredited training team
- Trainer for Trainers award or similar qualification or the ability to demonstrate experience in a similar environment/position
- Experience of different training techniques and quality measures
- A high commitment to process and excellent customer care and a focus on continuous improvement and people development
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Work well under pressure and adapt to changing requirements
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.