WSS Associates are working exclusively with an International Property Consultancy to assist in sourcing an individual to oversee the day to day running of the Client Accounts function under one of the partners. This is an amazing opportunity to manage a large (and growing) team and oversee the development of this area of the business as they embark on a period of rapid growth.
- You will be responsible for supporting with the day to day management of the current team and have a strong input in the development of it, demonstrating strong leadership skills / experience.
- You should be confident in both reporting and presenting to clients and enjoy working closely with them to build on existing relationships.
- An element of this role will involve looking at current accounting systems / processes that are in place and finding solutions on how to improve / consolidate them so any experience of this will be highly advantageous.
Key person specification:
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with an avid interest in current changes within accounting practice, have knowledge of RICS accounting rules and legislation.
- This role requires somebody who’s very technically astute, has very good attention to detail and has very strong numeric skills.
- Ideally you will have very good Excel experience and if you have any financial modelling skills that will be highly advantageous. Any experience of other property management systems, Natwest CMS (or other online banking systems) or BACS will also be highly beneficial.
If your skill set matches the above then please apply directly now. Please note this role is based around Maidstone but will involve travel to the London office on occasions.
- Information Systems
- Client Accounts
- Property Consultancy