Deputy Team Manager - Assessment Team - Croydon
Our client in the Croydon area are looking for a Deputy Team Manager for the Assessment Service.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the social work service for children and their families and, where appropriate, other related services in a given specialism
- Ensuring that provision is of the highest professional standard and managed within budget
- Managing staff and supporting partners to deliver the best possible outcomes for local children and their families
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply