Deputy Team Leader Town Planning - Development Management. £50ph, North London Local Authority
Your new role
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Process planning applications including residential developments, changes of use, applications for listed building consent and appeals.
- Provide information, guidance and advice as required to applicants, developers and their agents, members of the public, local organisations, other Council departments and others on planning matters.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful applicant you will need the ability to manage a variety of general applications and enquires, you will possess:
- A relevant town planning qualification (RTPI recognised) or be working towards gaining one.
- Development management experience, preferably within a local authority.
- Good customer care skills, ability to meet deadlines, and team working skills.
- A competent level of IT skills (Microsoft Office).
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Good potential for long-term contract or progression to permanent role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job