Deputy Team Leader- Invoicing and Expenses
Are you an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated Junior Team Leader or driven to be? Are you passionate about providing first class customer service? If so, then keep reading and apply today!
Our client, one of the UK's leading banks is looking for a Deputy Team Leader in the centre of Edinburgh to join a specialist team based within the Invoicing and Expenses team within Finance.
- Motivate self and others to meet Group expectations for transactional processing, acting as a deputy team leader for a small team, and covering for Line Manager in their absence.
- Take ownership for putting customer/ supplier concerns right first time providing technical expertise to colleagues in Invoice and Expenses and across business areas where required and provide feedback on root causes to help improve service.
- Support/ lead testing for system enhancements in the team, rolling these changes out to other colleagues.
- Proactively identify potential risk threats in the area they work, escalating via the appropriate channels.
- Positively contribute to / lead weekly team meetings, sharing success stories and learning with colleagues.
- Act as a role model and support colleagues with upskilling and training taking a proactive approach to highlight gaps to Line Manager.
- Actively seek opportunities for making things simple for colleagues / customers / suppliers., improving the ease of use, speed and reliability of our services to all customers
- Building the Business- Delivery of Helping Britain Prosper metrics and evidence of process improvements, and capacity creation within the team.
- Demonstrates understanding of control weaknesses in own area and implements effective plans to address.
- All material events escalated in accordance with group policy.
- People Development.
- Evidence of self and colleague development.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"