Deputy Team Leader Global Clinical Development
We are currently seeking a Deputy Team Leader Global Clinical Development to join our clinical development team.
knoell is one of the leading global service providers in the animal health space offering regulatory, clinical development and product development support to clients. People are at the heart of our family-owned business and our values guide the way to our success. Team spirit and mutual support are very important to us. Our culture is characterised by strong international co-operation, can-do attitude, focus on quality and growth mindset.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the current clinical team leaders to oversee the management and implementation of clinical trials in the EU and USA
- Responsible for the planning, management and conduct of Veterinary Clinical Studies conducted in compliance with VICH Topic GL9 (GCP)
- Support with the management of the Clinical Team (based in the EU and US). Ensure the daily functioning of the team, articulating short and long-term goals and effectively communicating with Senior Management
- Respond to initial client enquiries relating to clinical trials, negotiate contracts with both clients and third parties
- Provide specific strategy, technical expertise and coordination oversight for client projects. Ensure quality and performance of managed projects
- Support Business Development activities in relation to Clinical Trials by managing and growing relationships with current clients to develop/expand existing business, identify and pursue new business opportunities and attending key conferences and industry events
Profile and Qualifications
knoell is looking for a highly motivated individual with veterinary clinical trials expertise. The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained in industry or in a contract research organisation managing a clinical development team
- Experience in conducting clinical trials in companion and/or food animals
- Excellent spoken and written English, good organizational skills, strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to work as part of a highly skilled global team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage complex projects in parallel and changing priorities
- Flexibility to travel globally, including outside of normal business hours
You will benefit from an attractive remuneration package in our friendly, growing and internationally recognized company. We offer flexible working options and opportunities to attend external training coursesand international events. You will be working in a friendly, professional, fast-growing, dynamic, internationally active organisation which is supportive and encourages teamwork.
This position comes with the opportunity for remote working from a number of global locations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'