Salary: £18,500 - £20,000 per annum
Are you a Retail Deputy Store Manager looking for a business to flourish in?
Are you looking to fall back in love with your retail career?
We are looking for friendly, positive, approachable and adaptable managers to join this fantastic business. Does this sound like you? Then read on...
My client is a growing people focussed retailer who are looking to hire extraordinary retail talent to nurture their in store teams.
As a Retail Deputy Store Manager for this iconic brand you will have total responsibility for mentoring and motivating your team to exceed business metrics and expectations.
You will be encouraged to develop a capable team around you in order to offer high levels of customer service.
- A confident people person who is able to coach, inspire and lead a team to success
- Previous success working in a dynamic environment where a focus on pace and delivery is encouraged
- A current retail manager who is looking to progress in the near future would be encouraged to apply
- With a can do attitude, a naturally confident personality, passion about people and achieving in your role. Your determination and focus to achieve fantastic results will shine through when you talk through your achievements
- You will be articulate and be able to communicate and inspire team members of all backgrounds, accountable for all retail basics, you will love delivering retail excellence
- Supporting and developing a team of diverse individuals, from recruitment to induction and beyond
- Ensure all staff are multi-skilled to complete a wide range of duties and all staff have a good knowledge of products and services within the store
- Complete yearly performance and progression meetings for staff within agreed time limits
- Maintaining a business that is viewed as the best of British, maximising sales at every opportunity and maintaining positive standards
- Understand customers, anticipating their needs, setting fantastic standards of service
- Ensuring staffing levels are adequate to meet customer expectations for the whole store
- Identify business levers and actively assist the Area Manager to keep track of the competition so that the business can respond to change
- Manage stock availability and waste, mentoring team members on how to achieve excellence
- Driving customer service standards to achieve sales and exceed customer happiness targets
- Identifying the potential and nurture staff development and supporting staff to achieve their potential
With over 10 million customers per week, our client is a rapidly growing blue chip retailer, known throughout households are the first point of call for many families. With fantastic marketing campaigns, and a presence both in print and on screen, they are in an excellent position to provide a fantastic career to any new employee.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment .
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job