One of the fastest growing brands on the high street is looking for a Retail Deputy Store Manager in the non-food, telco and technology sector.
The successful candidate must have excellent coaching and leadership skills and be a manager that truly recognises the benefits of driving performance through their people. Customer Service is also of paramount importance, so proof of strong KPIs in an assisted sales environment in this area will be required. All of this needs to be underpinned by an unparalleled ability to take full ownership of a retail site.
As Deputy Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Assist with the management of the day to day running of the store
- Act as a brand ambassador for the area and the wider public
- Drive sales through your people by coaching your team members
- Build and establish a loyal customer base in order to grow the business
- Train and develop your team to provide top-notch customer service
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager level will have:
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your people
- Good training and development capabilities
- Focus both financial, business and non-financial KPI's
- Focusing on strong vm & standards in store
A clear understanding of sales environments (assisted sales environments) would be beneficial but all retail backgrounds will be considered. You must be a go-getter and someone who can identify external as well as internal opportunities for business development. We will consider candidates from Oxford and surroundings.
If you feel this will be the right opportunity for yourself. Please send your cv quoting the reference Q104115. In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary & exceptional bonuses potential, discount for family and friends and 25 days holiday allowance.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job