New store opening!!! Quest Search & Selection are looking to partner with this international premium retailer & brand has continued success in Europe is looking to expand in the UK with a planned 10 store openings for 2018. This brand is a vibrant, heritage brand that has developed over 50 years and is excited to opening up new stores within the airport and UK highstreet. This business is part of larger US group that own a number of premium brand.
The business pride themselves on a reputation of excellence and exceptional customer service and a unique product offer.
Through your leadership you will have a major impact on the sales & commercial performance of the store. You will be expected to act as a coach every day, inspiring your supervisor and consultants in all areas of sales & service skills.
This store will be based in the airport and provides an exciting array of luxury products, and an exclusive experience & has a carefully edited collection of their European merchandise including handbags, accessories & luggage.
The roles and responsibilities of this Deputy Manager opportunity are -
- To work towards the store financial, operations and service target set by the Store Manager
- Work towards a sales action plan with the store
- Accountable for the operational control & shop floor standards -including cash handling, security measures and visual standards.
- Drive results and deliver the financial kpis.
- Report merchandise status, fast sellers, deficiencies, buying trends, etc on a weekly basis.
- Assist with the visual merchandising and store standards.
- Complete regular audits as per company policy.
- daily staff briefing in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Product knowledge training and development for the team
- Responsible for maintaining an effective communication channels across retail, stock and other store colleagues.
To be successful in this premium Deputy Store Manager in Gatwick Airport-
- It is essential that you have managed through a management team either from a luxury or premium retail environment where service level is of the highest standards.
- You must have assistant, deputy, department or floor management experience within a retail sector
- Premium or luxury fashion, jewellery, accessories or beauty backgrounds would be ideal.
- You must be commercial astute & be able show accountability & track record on working towards financial & non-financial kpi's.
- Have a successful track record within a retail, commercial environment.
- someone who would consider themselves a brand ambassador.
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities in a growing brand in the UK. The benefits including bonuses, generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.
This opportunity will be suitable to an individual who enjoys the fast pace and is at the point in their career where they are looking for a flagship opportunity in a unique shopping environment of the airport!
If you think you're up to the challenge, please forward your cv quoting the ref: JO-1803-104348
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job