Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Central London: Luxury, Fine Foods,Coffee, Tea, Chocolate, Beverage, Gifts, London
This is a great opportunity to join an established retailer within a flagship store. This high end brand has an exciting future built on its heritage and is a lovely place to work .
It is an exciting time to join the business as they evolve and expand.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in high volume store.
- Able to coach and develop a team and drive sales through KPI management.
- A genuine love of customer service and full of passion.
- Love working to pace and take pride in working within a key location.
- Thrive in a target focussed environment.
Due to the large volume of candidates we are only able to contact the most relevant to the above
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'