As a Deputy Store Manager at Lidl, you will be responsible for leading a team alongside your Store Manager. That means you’ll be motivating your colleagues to complete all the tasks it takes to operate a Lidl store. At Lidl we’re always busy, so everyone works on the shop floor. You’ll do a range of different tasks; check deliveries, unload stock, serve customers, maintain the bakery, check the freshness of fruit and vegetables and much more. While you work, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the correct processes are followed by everyone, for every task. If you can do all that while still ensuring customers are your top priority, you could be the perfect person to lead at Lidl.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader for Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, please feel free to visit the following website: http://getstarted.cut-e.com
The process will also include a telephone interview and a face-to-face selection event. We look forward to receiving your application.
What will you do?
- Hold the keys for the store and be responsible for opening and closing
- Lead and motivate the team to work at pace and to their full potential every day
- Prioritise customer service and be the lead point of contact for all customer queries
- Check and unload deliveries, manage the tills and bakery, rotate stock
- Work to key store KPIs and follow procedures to ensure compliance with health and safety
What will you need?
- Experience of leading a team to achieve targets in a fast paced environment
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and motivate a team
- A customer-focused manner, remaining level-headed in any situation
- Willingness to work as a key part of the store team, completing daily tasks on every shift
- A responsible approach to holding the store keys and managing the tills
What do we offer?
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive salary, starting at £26,796 with the potential to earn up to £35,000 (*subject to experience and inclusive of 10% London Weighting), you will also get 30 days’ holiday, a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.