The company have 2 Spas have grown together, we’re now keen to expand our senior team to continue our journey in wellbeing spas in Cornwall.
The spas are developing specialised teams to deliver their own style of therapies and beyond. To do this, we’re looking for creative, innovative and, simply put, fabulous people!
We’re seeking a Deputy Spa Manager for each spa; a dynamic and passionate professional who can drive the spa forward on all levels.
You’ll need to know yourself and what part you want to play, what you want your spa legacy to be. We’ll teach you lots and want you to teach us - bring your experience, tried and tested techniques and those ideas you’ve always wanted to make happen but haven’t found the right place for.
The spa will be in your caring and capable hands during the day to day ensuring both guests and team finish their days feeling wonderful. You’ll head up presentation and facilities ensuring high standards are met throughout. All aspects of the spa will be under your wing and, depending on your areas of skill and enthusiasm, you’ll run projects and develop new things as you go.
If you’re a swan when it comes to pressure, you relish the opportunities to bring joy and you want to be an innovator in the wellbeing industry, we want to hear from you.
You will need to have:
- Recruitment, management and leading a team experience
- Budget, rota and wage costing experience
- An understanding of a spa guest journey and how to create a seamless experience
- An interest in marketing
- Excellent communication and imaginative approaches to engaging at all levels
- Ability to present, teach and coach
- Excellent communication skills and a responsive attitude to customer feedback
- A passion for caring about the environment
- A high standard of computer literacy, numeracy, spoken and written English
- £23,500-£24,000 per year
- Permanent contract 40 hours per week
- Relocation accommodation available
- Paid training, adventures and commitment to your professional development
- Discounts on hotel and spa offerings
- Encouraged to maximize free use of the facilities
- Enjoy a monthly treatment by the team
- A team based and highly supportive work family
- Free meals on duty
- A free stay in the hotel, including dinner and breakfast
- Generous commission on retail sales
- Cashback scheme for wellbeing
- Shared gratuity scheme
- Up to 3% company matched employee contribution to a pension scheme
- An extra holiday day after 1 year of service
- Grant to do something you’d love to learn in your own time
Wish you were here? Use the "apply" link. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing date is Thursday 12 April 2018
Shortlisted applicants will need to attend a Selection Day on Tuesday 17 April 2018
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life
- Day Spa
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job