Large and modern Secondary school with 1350+ pupils on role
• Schools Good and Outstanding Ofsted Reports
• Located in Waltham Forest
• Brilliant SEN Support in schools
• Free staff car park on site – lots of public transport links
• Opportunities to develop and grow in the school due to department size
1.Take shared responsibility for care and welfare of SEND students including dealing
with their therapeutic, pastoral and personal care needs.
2. Support individual students and groups of students within and outside of our
Specialist Resourced Provision with EHCPs, ASD and SEND delivering sessions as
3. Establish and maintain relationships with individual pupils and groups including
acting as a key worker for specific EHCP students.
4. Tracking and monitoring progress of SEND students, using school data collection and
analysis systems, intervening and advising of interventions as needed after advice
from the SENCO
5. Weekly attendance at Inclusion team meetings and other relevant meetings.
6. Writing, monitoring and updating key documentation including pupil passports,
provision maps and annual review documentation.
7. To support the SENCO in the creation of student IEPs and to monitor and oversee the
8. To develop a secure understanding of the SEN Code of Practice and the impact SEN
has on Teaching and Learning.
9. To contribute to the production of the Inclusion Self-Evaluation and Development
10. To support the SENCO in the identification of SEND students and help implement the
assess, plan, review cycle.
• TA LEVEL 3 Qualification
• HLTA Qualification (Desirable)
• GCSE Maths and English
• Experience working in Secondary schools with Students with a range of Special Education needs.
• Experience of line managing (Desirable)
• Confident user of ICT.
• Ability to use a range of Software for testing SEND students
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"