NRG are currently recruiting for a Deputy Secretarial Supervisor to join our prestigious client based in Newcastle City Centre.
Duties of the role include:-
- Provide a proactive support service to ensure the department is able to function at optimal level
- Make sure that excellent customer service is provided to clients and colleagues at all times
- Assist with line management of the support team including monitoring workloads to ensure a consistent level of service and cover is provided at all times
- Undertake performance reviews and training,
- Diary management
- Booking worldwide travel for colleagues
- Ensure copies of correspondence are saved and filed appropriately
- Produce reports including quotes and spreadsheets
- General office administration
To be considered for the role you must have:-
- Recent and significant secretarial experience ideally at supervisory level
- Experience working within professional services
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
Please can you send CV’s through to Charlotte Warren ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job