Are you looking for an exciting new role in a wonderful nursery setting in hove?
Do you want to step up your position and take on the role of a Deputy Supervisor/Curriculum Co-ordinator based in the toddler unit with a salary that is negotiable on experience?
Key Objectives of the job include:
-To work as a member of the nursery team, showing initiative and creativity to foster and environment which encourages the children's all-round development and where high standards of care are provided
- To supervise the Toddler Room on a daily basis in the absence of the supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of Company Policy, (the children's Act 2004 ), the Care Standards and OFSTED requirements
- In the absence of the supervisor, oversee the running of the Toddler Room working alongside the Nursery Manager.
- Support and develop all staff, as appropriate, working within the Unit.
- To complete monthly peer observations and feed this back to the staff for their own progression and improve practise.
- Ensure that planning of opportunities is in line with the EYFS development matters. To create a weekly planning, including an evaluation, for staff to use as an aid for activities and curriculum.
- To lead the Early Years Foundation Stage
Good understand of the EYFS and a reliable member of the team?
Get in contact with Danni on
- Level 3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'