Are you looking for your next exciting role? Do you have a good sense of humour and take pride in making people feel special?
- To lead the Reception Team in their daily tasks.
- To ensure that visitors and clients are received in an excellent and professional manner and that all reception areas operate a high quality service at all times.
- Ensuring that the team are correctly attired and project a professional image at all times
- Assist in review of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of Front of House services.
- Be available to work out-of-hours from time-to-time when major building works and/or sensitive moves and changes are taking place to ensure the needs of the business are protected.
- Produce the reception rota, checking future planned absences, planning cover.
- Appraisals and performance management of staff, including monthly meetings.
- Monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
- Ensure that all staff understands current policies and procedures to ensure quality of service and ownership of task.
- Ensure that staffs are committed to their job roles to provide a consistently high quality service.
- To assist in maintaining an annual training plan and action.
- Work with conjunction with the Reception Manager and Operations Manager to prepare client reports and presentations.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch, we would love to meet you!
- Performance Management
- Positive Personality