Join the Management Team at our stunning award winning hotel.
Life at the Scarlet seems less inhibited and relationships more meaningful. A new depth to the word hospitality can be found here, a dreamlike retreat to reawaken your spirit.
We dare to be different here at the Scarlet. We have no reception desk, each of our guests are personally shown to their room, beds are turned down every evening and local recommendations are made that clearly demonstrate we have really listened.
The successful candidate for the role of Deputy Reception and Reservations Manager will be naturally warm with the ability to communicate effectively and deliver their genuine passion for hospitality.
What we are looking for from you…
- People come first! You will support your line manager to help enable the Reception and Reservations team to develop, grow and be inspired.
- You will help lead a strong team who passionately care about creating unique Scarlet experiences for all guests.
- Impeccable attention to detail and high standards will be part of your DNA.
- You will have a proven track record in the management of an effective Reception and Reservations Team and have excellent communication skills.
- You will have a comprehensive knowledge of Hotel Perfect or similar hotel bookings system, with channel management experience.
- You are able to deal with guest feedback without hesitation.
- Working as a Duty Manager will naturally become part of your working week.
What’s in it for you?
- £21,000 per year
- Permanent contract 40 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Hotel tips
- Management training - adventures and commitment to your professional development
- Relocation accommodation available
- Integrity - you’ve got to use the service to sell it - discounts on hotel and spa offerings - encouraged to maximize free use of the
- A team based and highly supportive work family
- More perks for managers
Perks available after probation and long service include:
- A free stay in the hotel, including dinner and breakfast
- Cashback scheme for health & wellbeing
- Up to 3% company matched employee contribution to a pension scheme
- Opportunity to apply for a grant to do something you’d love to learn in your own time
Wish you were here? Please use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions.
You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K. Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Thursday 31 May 2018
Shortlisted candidates will need to attend a Selection Day on Thursday 7 June 2018
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
- High Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job