Job - Deputy Pharmacy Manager/ Lead Clinical Pharmacist
Location - The Lister Hospital, London
Contract Type - Permanent
Hours- 37.5 hours per week on a shift basis each week (8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm, 11am to 7pm). Weekends on a rotational basis 9am to 2pm but can be longer. On-call rotational varies between 1 in 3/ 1 in 4 weeks.
Salary Range - Competitive (dependent upon skills and experience)
Other Info: This role will cover both the inpatient and outpatient pharmacy services at The Lister Hospital
As Deputy Pharmacy Manager you will develop and lead the pharmacy department in the provision of quality, up-to-date clinical pharmacy services which consistently meet the needs of all clients within hospital.
Duties and responsibilities
- As Deputy Pharmacy Manager you will develop and lead the pharmacy department in the provision of quality, up-to-date clinical pharmacy services which consistently meet the needs of all clients within hospital.
- To assist in the management and development of Medicines Management and other Clinical Governance initiatives as requested by the Pharmacy Manager.
- To assist in the teaching and tutoring of pharmacists on Clinical Pharmacy Post Graduate education and Pharmacy Technicians.
- This role has specific responsibility for leading the Intensive Care from Pharmacy.
- To promote the cost-effective utilisation of drugs.
- To develop collaborative prescribing and treatment guidelines and be an active member of the corporate Lead Clinical Pharmacists Group.
- To deputise for the Pharmacy Manager in their absence.
Skills and Experience
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Additional postgraduate clinical qualification e.g. Certificate Clinical Pharmacy and Diploma or MSc in Clinical Pharmacy or other relevant post-graduation qualification.
- Relevant hospital experience.
- Experience in a specialist area – Critical Care and General Surgery.
?HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘ 2020 at the Health Investor Awards.
The Lister Hospital and its outpatient centres are located in the heart of Chelsea, and have consistently provided care and treatment in London for over 30 years. We offer access to leading consultants from London's top teaching hospitals and contemporary treatment, with several highly specialised units including fertility, gastroenterology medicine and orthopaedics and surgery. With 60 beds across three floors, we offer a specialised service, bespoke to our patient’s needs. Our six-bed critical care unit provides dedicated specialised care to seriously ill patients with a range of surgical or medical conditions. In addition to this we have a 13 bedded acute medical unit.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'