Do you want to join a fast paced business where colleagues are focused on providing exceptional customer care? You will have a passion for making a difference and understand the difference high quality healthcare advice and medication can make to patients. If this sounds like you, please apply.
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the healthcare team with a passion for making every patient interaction count.
As the Deputy Pharmacy Manager in Branstaple you will:-
- You will support the manager to lead by inspiring and developing the team
- Follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- Ensure accurate payment claims
- Make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
Ideal Deputy Pharmacy Manager in Branstaple you will:-
- Have a passion about providing high quality healthcare advice to all customers
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Be MUR certified, additional pharmacy services training would be beneficial
The Deputy Pharmacy Manager vacancy in Branstaple attracts a salary of £36,000 working hours - 32.75 hours per week.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will also receive a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact me directly.
- Pharmacy Degree
- MUR Certified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"