Working collaboratively with the Payroll Manager and supporting them in providing a fully integrated Payroll service to a range of clients. The role sits across a varied Payroll remit and will also be responsible for supporting a small team of Payroll administrators, assisting with their development and overseeing technically queries and the overall support of staff.
- Prepare and run monthly payrolls, within a specified time limit.
- Calculate and verify information received, including claims for sick pay, maternity / paternity / adoption pay, travelling and subsistence allowances and dealing with the implications of salary sacrifice schemes.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Deal with all payroll correspondence.
- Respond to queries from clients.
- Deal with all new client set up procedures.
- Assume responsibility for a proportion of departmental billing procedures.
- Set up and manage on-going auto enrolment procedures.
- Review work of junior staff, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards/requirements.
- Managing and allocate workload .
- Motivation of the team and create a supportive working environment
- Monitor and encourage improvements towards standards of work via guidance, coaching and mentoring.
- Encourage / foster a culture of continuous development.
Vertex HR are a boutique recruitment practice specialising solely within HR and Payroll recruitment across Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'