Reed Accountancy are working with a well known retail business in North Nottinghamshire who are looking to recruit a Deputy Payroll Manager to join their successful team.
You will report directly into the payroll manager and be responsible for management of a payroll team of 6 during the payroll managers abscence.
• Competent using Computerised payroll systems
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel along with good knowledge of other Microsoft office programs
• Minimum 4 years payroll experience, preferably in a supervisor/manager position
• CIPP Qualified would be an advantage
• Competent with manual calculations of gross to net payments
• Experience of processing/managing a high-volume payroll
• Knowledge of Auto Enrolment legislation
• Able to work within a team environment
• Able to manage a team
• Confident to use own initiative and make decisions
• Conscientious and organized
• Able to work to strict deadlines
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage a team of 6 in the absence of the Payroll Manager
• Ensure all daily tasks are completed accurately and on time
• Liaise with area managers/departmental heads
• Reconcile payroll and send BACS files
• Run and check monthly payroll reports
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'