Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£42,000 - £48,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A large nursing home in the Staines area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The luxury home caters to adults of all ages who are living with disabilities and complex care needs, but primarily specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £42,000 to £48,000 depending on experience
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a beautiful, modern home
As RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'