A nurse qualified Deputy Manager is required for our clients stunning home on the Isle of Wight
This is a supportive care provider with a good reputation, they will offer you a fantastic working environment and ongoing support and development opportunities.
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Location: Eastern side of the island
Job Description / Responsibilities for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- Working closely with the Registered Manager striving for outstanding care at all times
- Management of the Nursing Home in the absence of the Home Manager
- Maintaining a professional approach with staff, families, professionals alike
- Oversea and maintain excellent clinical performance
- Motivate and lead a team of Nurses and Carers and contribute to their ongoing professional development
- Perform direct nursing duties as required
Professional Qualities / Requirements for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
- Current NMC registration.
- A clear understanding of CQC standards/ legislation
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
JOB REF: 2S1953
Employers are required by law to check a candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK so please be aware you will be asked for this evidence prior to interview.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'