Deputy Home Manager Wanted-Leicester, Interviewing Immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a well-established care group who pride themselves on the high-quality person-centered care they deliver within all their Homes. They are a Nationwide organisation and own a mixture of Residential and Nursing Homes.
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Senior Nurse looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Experience in supervising Clinical staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record supervising nursing teams in an elderly care environment
- Dementia experience
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have an active NMC Nursing Pin
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Leicester
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Up to £43k+ per annum plus bonus
- 39 hours per week
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Operating efficiency
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you and the Home Manager
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Nicole Marsden on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Home Manager, Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"