Deputy Nursing Home Manager Portsmouth
I am pleased to be representing a client looking for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager for their State of the art Nursing home located in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company in one of their Quality Nursing Homes.
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to have had previous experience of:
- Delivering quality Care
- You Champion independence and personal choice - develop, review and update care plans to meet clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to clients.
- Take a leadership role for your team - ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- You will need a strong understanding of the needs of older people in a care setting including CQC essential standards and their impact in care management and practice and safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery council (NMC)
- Legal right to work in the UK.
- Experience working alongside CQC
In return you will receive:
- A salary of £35000 to £41000
- Full Training Program
- 28 Days Annual Leave
To discuss this vacancy and other similar vacancies we currently have available please contact Carrie-Ann Smith or email your updated CV directly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job