Deputy Manager required for our excellent nursery client based in the Reading Area.
- To deputise for the Manager
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager.
- To give support to other practitioners within the Day Nursery.
- To have a sound knowledge of all Company policies, procedures, statutory welfare requirements and Ofsted expectations and requirements, and to ensure that these are maintained at all times.
- Overall management responsibility for the Day Nursery in the absence of the Manager.
- Assist the Manager in providing effective day to day management of the Nursery.
- To ensure the EYFS is promoted and delivered within the setting and the principles adhered to.
- Assist the Manager in planning the training strategy for students
- To be responsible for the supervision of students, identifying their learning needs and advise key-staff of these.
- To be a role model to the staff team. Be able to showcase high quality practice with regards to individual and group work with children, dealing with staff and parent issues as they arise.
Salary from £22,500
Welcome bonus £500
40hrs a week Monday - Friday
Position will be Room based as well.
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat. We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'