Deputy Nursery Manager
£21,000 - £26,000 a year
We are seeking a qualified level Deputy Nursery Manager, to join our stunning nursery, set in a beautiful grounds, with a outdoor play area and light and airy rooms in West London.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be a positive role model
- Hold a minimum L3 childcare qualification
- Have experience of managing a room or team
- Worked in a senior capacity in a similar setting as a 3rd in charge or nursery deputy previously
- Want to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Wants to work in an independent feeling setting
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
Key Responsibilities for the deputy nursery manager
- To support the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage, including overseeing planning and record keeping.
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Support with the development of and maintaining highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies.
- Remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policies and practices.
- Assist the Manager with maintaining accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings and other events.
- Use the computer effectively for storing information using the nursery software system.
*we are an equal opportunities employer. However, due to the nature of the role the successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and satisfactory referencing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year
- Childcare: 3 years
- CACHE Level 3 Award (Early Years Educator) or Equivalent
- Nursery Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'