PCB Care are currently recruiting for a permanent Deputy Nursery Manager to work in Edgware, working full time 40hrs per week. Your day to day duties will include:
- Provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the setting and to maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment
- Be responsible for the curriculum planning within the setting and to manage the provision, including staffing levels and financial performance in the absence of the Nursery Manager
To be considered for this outstanding Deputy Nursery Manager position, you will need the following experience:
- Minimum Level 3 early years education and childcare qualification and a commitment to obtaining further qualifications as appropriate (working towards or willingness to work towards a Level 4 qualification)
- Experience in running or helping to run a similar service
- Ability to help the Nursery Manager to manage the setting's resources to ensure expenditure is in line with its budget
Our client is looking for a pro-active, reflective and self motivated Deputy Nursery Manager to fit in with a friendly team.
If you are interested in applying for this Deputy Nursery Manager role, please click apply now or email your CV to . Alternatively, you can call Lindsey on to discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- Child Care
- Deputy Manager
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Assistant
- Nursery Practitioner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job