Deputy Nursery Manager- Wing
Ashbourne Day Nurseries are a rapidly expanding group of nurseries, intending to grow to 50 settings and establishing ourselves as the Early Years childcare provider of choice in every community we serve.
We are looking for a Deputy Manager at our Wing Nursery (63 place) to support the Nursery Manager in running a high-quality provision.
Hours: Full-time (40 hours), Monday-Friday all year round, permanent.
Salary: £20,000- £23,000
Duties are to:
- Support the Manager with the day-to-day running of the Nursery and to step in to the Manager's role in her absence.
- Support with areas such as marketing and finance.
- Develop effective relationships with families.
- Lead the staff teams and over see the two rooms.
- Act as a role model in the rooms through your excellent understanding of the EYFS and ability to provide high-quality activities.
- Ensure that the health and safety and well-being of children are maintained.
- Competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a growing group
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- Childcare discount
- In-house training department
- Management training
- Staff social events
- Annual staff awards
- Refer a friend bonus
- Long service recognition
- Experience in working at a senior level within an early years setting and able to demonstrate a commercial awareness.
- Full and relevant Childcare qualification at least Level 3.
- Excellent understanding and experience of implementing the EYFS.
- A higher early years or business qualification (desirable).
- Experiencing in leading a team.
- Excellent partnership with parents.
At Ashbourne, we passionately live our values of "care, nurture, teach" and every child who attends one of our nurseries enjoys an exciting and stimulating learning experience. Our "care, nurture, teach" philosophy applies to our staff teams as well; we place great importance on the need to continually support and develop our employees.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants invited to interview will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK and complete a suitability declaration. Successful applicants will also be required to have an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and where appropriate provide a certificate of good conduct before starting work with Ashbourne.
This position may be suited to someone who has previously worked as a Deputy Manager in a nursery, Third in Charge, Room Leader, Nursery Manager, Assistant Manager.
This position may be suited to those living in Wing, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Dunstable,Houghton Regis, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and surrounding areas.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'