Deputy Nursery Manager
Do you love outdoor education?
Our client, based in Richmond is on a mission to get city children outdoors.
They believe nature and community provide many fun and hands-on experiences to enable healthy, happy and flourishing children. Their aim is to prepare children not just for school, but for life. In the future, they plan to add further site locations across the city so we can reach as many children and parents as possible!
This is a unique nursery to be apart of! The Deputy Nursery Manager will love the outdoors. You will be someone who wants to provide the children with the best possible start life.
The Deputy Manager will need to have a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification to join our clients to work with a group of 28+ children each day. This is a great opportunity for someone with a serious passion for outdoor learning (and not afraid to get their hands dirty!) to join the team at its early stage.
You will be working alongside expert and experienced outdoor educators within a modern management setting.
As a Deputy Nursery Manager your Day to Day duties will include:
· Working with Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the nursery.
· Liaising with HR and helping with recruitment
· Liaising with parents, working with Directors to guide and navigate the business in many different areas.
· Managing staff members
· Be hands-on and practical in the day-to-day running of the nursery
· Oversee the day-to-day health and safety within the nursery
· Marketing, admin and nursery admissions / occupancy
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with parents, colleagues, and outside agencies
· Staff management and development
· Monitoring, evaluation, and assessment of early years of practice ensuring high standards across the setting.
Benefits of joining the team:
You will be given a competitive salary and opportunities for bonuses. 28 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays), heavily subsidised delicious warm lunches, professional development experiences and other cool perks! We have some handy discounts for you too (oh, and of course you’ll receive some clothing & merch!).
APPLY NOW to be considered for this role!
- Nursery Management
- Outdoor Education
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'