- £42,000.00 per Annum
- 40 hours per week
- General nursing facility
- Supernumerary/Nursing (mostly supernumerary)
- Nursing and specialist dementia care
- Beautiful purpose built nursing facility.
- Established organisation with sites across the UK
- Modern facility in beautiful setting
- CQC 'GOOD' in all 5 areas
- Qualified RGN or RMN
- Care home experience
- Experience in Quality, Governance and Managerial Leadership
- Be an ambassador for the service
- NVQ Level 5 or prepared to work towards
- Opportunity to increase salary through training and development
- NMC annual payment - every year
- Free hot meals
- DBS check - cost covered
- Uniform provided
- 28 days annual leave
- Recognition schemes
- Free parking
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Myles on . Myles will be able to assist you in any questions you may have.
Avon Search is always seeking RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs across the UK. If you are currently seeking a new post then please feel free to get in touch or send us your CV and we will commit to finding your Ideal Position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'