Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy - £18.50p/h + Benefits - York
Physical Disability and Complex Care - Leading Provider
WR Health and Social Care is looking to speak with confident and enthusiastic Deputy Nurse Managers in and around the York area regarding an exciting new opportunity with a key client of ours, a nationally-recognised care provider for younger adults. This opportunity offers a competitive rate of £18.50p/h, alongside a host of employee benefits and fantastic career development prospects, and offers an immediate start.
Our client's home provides person-centred care to up to 33 younger adults with physical disabilities and complex conditions, who are unable to live independently and require 24/7 care. The home encourages each resident to lead active lives, and ensures that its activity programme schedule is varied and offers a wide range of physical, social and creative activities.
Furthermore, the home ensures that all service users are equipped with strong interpersonal skills so that, upon eventual discharge, they can lead a fulfilling and prosperous life.
The Key Requirements
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC registration and PIN
- Previous Deputy Management experience, ideally within younger adult complex care
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of best practice nursing, safeguarding and relevant healthcare legislation such as DoLS/MCA etc.
- Budgetary and financial management experience
- Flexibility to participate in the on-call rota and cover nursing shifts when necessary
- Competitive salary of £36,174 per annum
- Private company pension scheme with life cover benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Access to specialist training and CPD
- Supportive and friendly management team
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
This vacancy is not anticipated to be available for a long time, so if you are interested in this opportunity, apply NOW!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job