Deputy Nurse Manager - Vale of glamorgan
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager seeking their next leadership role? Would you like to work in an award winning care home based just on the outskirts of Cardiff? If so we have the perfect role for you!
We are currently looking for a Deputy Manager who has experience within nursing and dementia care.The right person will need to come in and hit the ground running, supporting the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home. You will need to be able to lead a team of nurses and care staff to help deliver high standards of person centetred care to the residents.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
· To assist in the overall management of the home.
· To be an integral part of providing high quality holistic care and support to service users with nursing and dementia needs.
· To lead shifts, delegate duties and supervise staff on duty.
· To participate in the assessment, admission, care planning, review, orientation, referrals and discharge of service users.
· To participate in the formulation and maintenance of home policies, procedures & home risk assessments.
* Experience of working as a deputy manager
* must be a qualified Nurse with a valid UK NMC Pin
* The opportunity to work with a highly regarded and experienced Home Manager
* The opportunity to work torwards your management qualification
* Indemnity insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS check
* Free on-site parking
To apply for this role, please contact Hannah Williams today on (option 1)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'