£39k per annum
No weekends /38.5 hours per week
Yolk recruitment are currently on the look out for a senior nurse who is looking to step into a Deputy /Lead Nurse role. This stunning homely 40 bed facility offers support to residential, nursing and EMI.
You will be the clinical lead to support the home manager and step in to run the Nursing home as and when needed.
Are you currently leading a team of nursing, writing roters and going that extra mile for your current employer? If you have answered YES however no job is available for you to step into, this role is for you!
- 2 years registered nurse experience - Active PIN
- Elder Care or Emi experience is essential
- Have lead a team of clinical or non clinical staff
- Have the right to work and practice in the UK
- Up to £39k per annum for 38.5 hour week
- Management job
- Work life balance
- Free parking
- Training and development/ level 5 in leadership and Management
- 30 days per year in annual leave plus bank holidays