Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.00 to £19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 hours | Days | Excellent Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Nursing | Good CQC |
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a small elderly nursing home in Wellingborough to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Nursing Home Deputy Manager.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive pay rate in the region of £16.00 to £19.00 per hour depending on experience
• Working hours of 44 per week on day shifts, worked as 33 clinical hours and 11 supernumerary hours
• Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
The home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly nursing care in home from home surroundings.
As RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of the management and implementation of care plans
• Demonstrate experience in a supervisory or managerial role in a clinical setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'