Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Deputy Matron
Shifts: Flexible - Days, Nights, Weekends
Services: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate to join a leading Private Hospital in Liverpool that offers patients in and around the area some of the most up-to-date clinical care in the country. A full range of specialist services are available in a modern and attractive hospital facility.
Due to continued growth and expansion an exciting opportunity for a full time Deputy Matron has arisen within this Hospital. We are looking for an RGN who has a wealth of experience at Ward Manager or Senior level on an acute or surgical ward setting.
You will be expected to:
- Provide strong leadership and effective management of the inpatient and day case wards.
- Drive clinical excellence.
- Ensure effective delivery of the high quality safe patient care in line with clinical pathways.
- Work closely amongst the multidisciplinary team.
- Identify and lead areas for service improvement.
- Participate in the hospital's Clinical on Call rota.
- Undertake a lead role in project areas where required.
- Undertake clinical audits and contribute to continuous improvement and quality initiatives.
- Contribute / deliver aspects of workforce development to the needs of the service.
- Work closely with the Matron to maximise quality and efficiency within the ward areas.
- Support both Matron and the Governance Lead with relevant aspects of the governance agenda.
- Deputise for the Matron in his / her absence.
The successful candidates will form part of their expanding team, and will be expected to provide and maintain a high quality service. In return they offer support from a strong management team, the opportunity to work alongside expert clinicians, access to professional and personal development and experience within a dynamic working environment.
Person Specification: All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Applicants must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in. 24 months experience on a surgical ward is also essential.
Benefits & Incentives:
- generous annual leave entitlement
- company pension scheme
- Excellent on-going training opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
- Lovely working environment
- Full induction
- Working for a reputable company
- Friendly team of staff
- Personal development
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Jonathan Spence on .