Deputy Managers Edinburgh & East Lothian
We are working on behalf of a leading charity specialising in support of adults and children with physical & learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. They have an immediate requirement for experienced Deputy Managers to join them on a permanent basis in Edinburgh & West Lothian. The successful candidates will have a passion for care in the community and social inclusion of people with disabilities.
Key skills required
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team of individuals supporting individuals with learning disabilities and their families
- Self-motivated to allow individuals to achieve their personal outcomes
- The ability to give clear direction to the team and also to make quick and effective decision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt these in all situations
- Experience of delivery service, budget delivery and conducting risk assessments
- SVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- A full driving license and use of your own vehicle for business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very forward thinking organisation passionate about care and making a difference in peoples' lives. If you are interested in this position then please apply with your most recent CV. Alternatively, you can contact Lorraine Easton on .
- Deoty Managers Social Care Edinburgh & East Lothian
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job