Staff Match are recruiting for a experienced Deputy Manager to join an established nursery group in Bromley, Greater London. The ideal candidate must have a real passion for early years, team building as well as excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Deputy Manager responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Nursery Manger and provide cover in times of absence
- To ensure all staff understand and comply with all nursery policy and procedures
- Support and mentor members of staff in the EYFS curriculum and ensure children’s learning and development is accurately recorded
- Reviewing and monitoring planning within rooms and across the nursery
- To carry our regular staff supervisions and identify training needs
- To build positive relationships with parents, careers, and other childcare professionals
- To attend staff meetings, open days and nursery events
- To ensure correct staff ratios are maintained
- To co-ordinate staff meetings and training
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'