Our Deputy Managers are brilliant retail leaders, accountable for the day to day running of our stores in the absence of the Store Manager.
With experience in a junior management role already under your belt, this is an opportunity to take your career to the next level. You will be responsible for the customer experience, for maximising profit and minimising loss, and will ensure your store colleagues are clear on their sales targets and delivering Customer First behaviours at all times.
Colleagues and customers are at the heart of this role. You’ll encourage, praise and celebrate success with your team, and create an environment where both colleagues and customers feel valued, building trust and loyalty. A keen operator, you’ll also have a strong sense of what our competitors are doing and will have a passion to win through consistent excellence in delivery. You will be a visible and central presence on our sales floor, leading by example.
Day to day you will ensure effective planning in store deployment, operational and commercial changes, and stock protocols. You’ll support the recruitment, development and management of our store colleagues, and will drive great engagement with your team. Creating a culture of customer excellence, you’ll ensure that effective targets are set and delivered, with customer satisfaction a priority. Operational compliance will ensure that standards are met and our customers and teams are protected.
You’ll need the following skills and experience for success in this role:
- Experience in a junior management role, ideally in a retail sales environment
- Experience of managing colleagues and one to one coaching
- Experience of meeting compliance standards across health and safety and retail operational standards
- Experience of labour force scheduling, and associated time management skills
- Experience of delivering coaching/training in the moment to ensure that customers have a great experience
- A track record of success in delivering against sales targets, including attachment sales
- Evidence of delivering against customer metrics
- Evidence of commercial acumen and an appreciation of current operating environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing
- IT proficient, with experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the aptitude to learn in-house system
Please note that the interview process for this role is two-stage, the first stage of which is a video interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'