KiddyKare are recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager in Beaconsfield. We are currently looking for someone who has previous team management experience in an early years setting. This role is currently a full-time position working shifts between 8-6, 5 days a week on a 40-hour basis.
What the nursery can offer you:
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous childcare provision with substantial discounts up to 80%
- Excellent In-house training and career progression opportunities
- 35 days holiday (28 days inclusive of bank holidays plus an additional 7 days paid holiday for Christmas closure.)
- Free car parking on-site
- Up to £25k annual salary
Your duties as a Deputy manager:
- To Support the implementation of the EYFS, including overseeing planning and record keeping.
- To work closely with parents/ carers to maintain good relationships.
- Support and maintain working relationships with relevant local authorities, regulatory bodies, and other agencies.
- Keep up to date with the current policies and procedures.
- Assist the manager with maintaining accurate accounts for the Nursery.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings, along with other events.
What we need from you:
- Full and relevant Level 3 childcare Qualification.
- Previous experience either managing a room or team within a nursery.
- A sound understanding of the EYFS.
- Thorough knowledge of Safeguarding procedures.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, then please apply or get in contact to discuss the role further!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'