A great opportunity to work within a Person-Centred supported home for multiple adults with autism and learning difficulties in Hereford as a Deputy Manager they specialise in learning disabilities. While you are a Deputy Manager you will get constant support from the regional manager , this a great opportunity to work within an outstanding team of support assistants and support team.
As a Deputy Manager you will be:-
- Ensure staff provide excellent standards of support to the residents with positive outcomes being the main focus.
- Working 40 hours per week
- Ensure all support plans are person centred and reviewed accordingly.
- Routine observation and record keeping
- Maintaining budgets.
- Ensure the service remains compliant with regulatory standards.
- Promote the purpose of the service.
- Liaising with the community, other professionals,friends and family of the residents.
- Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent (working towards)
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and the services
Benefits as a Deputy Manager-
- £21,000 per annum.
- Working 40 hours a week- (may need to work weekends)
- Enhanced disclosure covered.
- Company Pension
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave.
- Online benefits and rewards, childcare vouchers etc.
- Free parking on site
If you are interested in this position as a Deputy Manager and to interview please click to apply as we are interviewing immediately.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'