Staff Match are recruiting for a experienced Deputy Manager to join an established nursery group in Brixton, South London .
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in outstanding nursery preferred
Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
Paediatric First Aid
Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Deputy Manager responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Nursery Manger and provide cover in times of absence
- To ensure all staff understand and comply with all nursery policy and procedures
- Support and mentor members of staff in the EYFS curriculum and ensure children’s learning and development is accurately recorded
- Reviewing and monitoring planning within rooms and across the nursery
- To carry our regular staff supervisions and identify training needs
- To build positive relationships with parents, careers, and other childcare professionals
- To attend staff meetings, open days and nursery events
- To ensure correct staff ratios are maintained
- To co-ordinate staff meetings and training
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'