Want to be a mentor to others? Want to take the next step in your career? Enjoy helping others? This could be for you!
Location: Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
Hours: 37.5 per week.
Achieve together are currently looking for a temporary deputy manager to join the care team based in Gosport, Hampshire on a 9 month contract.
At 57 Bury Road you will be supporting people with autism and complex needs, which will involve supporting them with activities in their homes and the community such as baking, arts and crafts, going to the cinema, swimming and much more. As a company, we encourage independence and life skills, as well as supporting personal care and general household duties such as cooking and cleaning.Vacancy Details
- We are a leading provider of care and support for adults with autism, including associated learning disabilities, complex and mental health needs and Epilepsy.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced home manager with management experience to further develop one of our Trowbridge services, leading a team of staff who currently support six adults.
- A relevant care background with autism experience is essential as well as a desire and ability to provide complex and challenging individuals with specifically tailored, person-centred quality services.
- Your duties will be varied, with no two days the same, you will take responsibility as the person-in-charge for the day-to-day running of the home., whilst promoting a supportive and enabling environment for the people we support through modelling the high standards of professional practice which are conducive to their physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual well-being.
- With highly effective communication skills, you will interact with all departments internally and externally to ensure the safe and efficient running of the service.
- This exciting and varied role is perfect for a dedicated and resilient person with a people centred focus, the ability to problem solve, manage financials in a business environment as well as coach and develop your team.
- You will either have, or be working towards, your Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
About Achieve together
We are a leading provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy. The people we support live in homely, family-like residences, and are encouraged to participate fully in the local community.
Achieve together is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
So, if you fancy a new challenge, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'