Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Worcester. This service is looking to recruit a Deputy Manager to join this fully compliant service. This is a small friendly service that provides a high standard of nursing and residential care to elderly residents and supports those with dementia, physical difficulties and sensory impairments.
This is a full-time role and the salary is £19.51 per hour.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
- You will be RGN or RMN qualified
- You will have an active NMC PIN
- You will have at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Previous experience of working within a nursing home is desirable
- Caring individual with a proven ability to lead
- Essential Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise and organise is essential
- You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families so that you can validate the decisions that are made about their care
- You will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records
- Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff
- Creating and developing strong relationships with key partners in the community, you will play an important role in strengthening our brand and raising the care home’s profile
- You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
- Competitive rate of £19.51 per hour
- Continuing Professional Development and training
- Annual Leave entitlement
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Charlotte at our office.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'