Deputy Manager - Elderly Care Home - £17.00 p/hr - Bromsgrove - Easily accessible by public transport
A senior nurse is needed to join an elderly care nursing home in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire as the deputy manager. The service is a purpose built care facility registered for up to 30 residents with a modern design. You will be supporting the manager with the day-to-day operations within the home. In this post you will be working three days a week. Two of the days will be spent fulfilling office duties and the third day will be spent working clinically on the home floor.
- Assist the manager in assuring high standards of care are provided in the home
- To assist the activities coordinator to organise a programme of regular social and leisure activities which take into account the varying needs
- Assisting with patients needs
- Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
All applicants require:
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory references and DBS check
- Dedication to the role
The Deputy Manager package includes:
- A salary of £17.00 p/hr
- Training and development provided for progression
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Ongoing training and development
Apply now to get feedback on your CV!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'