DEPUTY MANAGER - RGN, RMN, RNLD
£36,174 per annum or £18.50 per hour + benefits
Full Time position
Care Home with Nursing for young adults and adults with a "Good" CQC report
Our client, a highly reputable and successful care provider, the leader in enriching lives of disable people, specialising in providing highest standards of person centred care for young adults and adults with LD, Mental health Condition, Physical Disability, Substance misuse, etc.
About the role:
- You will be people skilled and an effective communicator at all levels,
- You will assist the Home Manager in the day-to-day running of the home and deputise as directed in their absence, ensuring that the care and service meets both the needs of the residents and legislative requirements
- You will actively participate in overseeing the clinical management of residents condition enabling quality of life through effective care, service and activity.
- In return our client will offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic work environment with a strong managerial support
- Career progression
- Generous holiday entitlement (28 days increasing to 33 days)
- Long service awards
- Employer Contribution to pension
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates and lots more
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an excellent company, providing superb career development and ongoing training. Immediate interviews offered.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'