Position: Deputy Manager
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Salary: £12.78 per hour, DBS paid for, full time and Permanent Contract.
Apply: Please email CV and this will come directly to the recruitment team for review.
We are looking for a deputy manager for our residential home for Adults with Learning Disability based in Sittingbourne to join a well established and effective staff team.
We're looking for somebody who has some management experience in a residential care environment and who is committed and passionate about delivering quality based care services.
- As the deputy manager, you'll work closely with the registered manager.
- You'll manage and monitor the achievement of care delivery KPI's
- Support the registered manager to ensure that the home is meeting regulatory and legislative requirements
- Ensure the care provided is designed around each client
- Ensure that each customer has an assessment of care, risk assessment and care plan reflective of their individual needs.
- Staff management - Manage conduct, absence, grievance and capability issues
- There will be great progression opportunities available for the right candidate*
We're looking for somebody with experience of managing staff in a domiciliary care environment.* You'll need to be a driver. Ideally you'll be qualified to NVQ level 3 or above.
You'll be used to working in a busy environment and able to adapt quickly and easily to different situations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'