Deputy Manager role: You will take a lead role within the residential care home supporting children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. You will work under the guidance of the Home Manager to support and supervise a team of Residential and Senior Residential Support Workers to provide quality care to the children. The Deputy Manager will be looking after young people with complex needs including social, emotional and behavioural issues. The role encompasses all aspects of caring for young people within residential care, including supporting the development of their independence, social and life skills and working with the team to provide a safe and secure. You will need to be compassionate and resolute and able to manage challenging behaviours confidently.
Deputy Manager Criteria
- Diploma/ NVQ Level 3 in children and young people or equivalent qualification
- Significant experience of working within an Ofsted registered children's home
- Excellent knowledge of requirements of role and ability to lead others
- Experience in a supervisor capacity
Why Apply for the Deputy Manager Role?
- Fantastic opportunity to have a lead role within a well-established, secure and reputable company
- Excellent salary with opportunity to increase it and progress to more senior roles.
- Brilliant working ethos with strong therapeutic emphasis
- Strong support structures from management staff
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch asap for an initial discussion.
- support work
- care assistant
- residential care
- childrens home
- children's services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'