Deputy Manager - MetroCentre/Gateshead £23,000 - £25,000 + Bonus + Package
**Must have managed stores in excess of 2 million **
CDH Search & Selection are currently looking for a Deputy Manager for an amazing retail/leisure brand in Gateshead. now couldn't be a better time to be joining this ever evolving high street retailer.
The role of a Deputy Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the performance of the store along side the store manager. You will be responsible for achieving key results and have autonomy to shape your business to be successful. We want a Manager who has the drive and motivation to succeed in a premium retail environment.
As a Deputy Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets. Our client is well known for their customer service, its extremely consultative, relaxed a somewhere customer love to return time and time again.
Key Responsibilities as a Deputy Manager:
- Manage the team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Customer focused, able to deliver outstanding service at all times
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on service delivery
- Make commercial decisions to increase sales
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Ensure action plans are implemented and completed
- Have strong visual standards
We want a Deputy Manager who is truly passionate about retail with buckets loads of personality, a Manager who is passionate about their store and will work hard to constantly achieve the required levels of success. Experience of working in a fast paced store is essential.
If you are interested, apply now for an immediate interview.
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'